RGI can assist clients to develop publications that profile their programs or participants’ successes and accomplishments. Many of our clients want to disseminate materials that are high-quality and reflective of their specific grant program achievements. RGI assists to develop these materials, which include conference reports, evaluation, informational and client success stories publications. Our experience in developing publications ensures that our clients receive a custom, high-quality product that they will feel confident disseminating. Our publication services include:
- Identifying the needs, purposes and outcomes desired by the publication.
- Creating eye-catching products with innovative designs based on clients needs.
- Facilitating the development process, including design and layout, writing and editing.
- Collecting data, information and images for publication.
- Providing clients with multiple opportunities for feedback and customization.
- Providing competitive rates for document production with high-quality materials.